The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Getting started

is so much harder than I expected it to be. I'm not very computer literate so trying to set up my blog has taken alot of trial an error. It seems that my life has a whole has been alot of trial and error as well.

When Jake was born two years ago, I took a break from my yahoo groups and collage as a whole. I was so tired from having a newborn and a three year old to tend to that I just could not focus on art. I did continued to stamp and design for Stampington & Co. Inspirations magazine, which seemed like less work to me and just came naturally.

But Jake is now two and the time has come for me to get back to what I really enjoy. Since I haven't done a collage in about a year and a half, I really feel like I need to start from the beginning. Today I started by pulling out my supplies and sorting. We moved to a new house the end of March so I am in between studio spaces right now. My supplies are a bit scattered. There are so many talented artists I've found online and my creative itch is back.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM , Blogger Vintage Papers said...

Welcome back to the computer and creative world! :) Hope you don't mind but I am adding a link to your blog on mine! Happy creating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home