The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Altered Book Club meeting invitation

I received an e-mail on Friday with an invite to attend an altered book club meeting in Fort Mill. It happens to be 10 minutes from my house and sos naturally I was thrilled to accept. This group meets once a month and along with teaching each other new techniques, they also trade ATC's. I haven't made an ATC in ages, but because of the size, they are not very intimidating. I made 6 to bring to the meeting and must admit, I'm thrilled with how they turned out. Some took longer than others, but I'm learning when to stop. I realize that it's is one of the keys to becoming a great artist. The meeting starts at 6:30pm and I will be sure to post details upon returning home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home