The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Seeing Red

I've signed up to do a few fatbooks because I thought it would be a good way to get back into the swapping game. One of the themes is the color RED. It is a favorite of mine, so I didn't thin that creating my 4" x 4" page would be difficult. I was wrong. The challenge was, where to add red. I have many neat collage papers and doo dads that are red but knew if I didn't chose carefully, it wouldn't work. I finished my page and again, I am pleased. A few more 4" x 4" pages and I'll be ready to tackle a larger size. Maybe a 5" x 7" will be next.

will

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Inanna said...

You did a great job, it's really beautiful! I hope to be able to make this kind of art some day. I've tried it, but it always looks very contrived and forced.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger majamom said...

THis is so whimsical and fun!
XO
MB

 
At 3:05 AM , Blogger Vintage Papers said...

Isn't she the sweetest?
adorable!!!! beautiful work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home