The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm coming back


Time sure does fly by. I can't believe my daughter started school almost 5 months ago. She is doing very well in school. Now as far as at home, I wouldn't be as kind with the grades as her teacher was on her report card. Talk about moody. Keep in mind she is only six. I've made a lot of personal promises to my self lately and figure, if I put them out there, publicly and all, than I have to live up to them. So with that said, in no specific order, my 2007 list of personal promises:

1. Get better REST - sleep sounder :)

2. Eat better - ENJOY "the no no's" but in a realistic way

3. Be a more PATIENT mommy

4. Find my creative "STYLE"

5. ADORN master bedroom, Jake's room and kids bathroom

6. Become a "BLOGGER". It actually feels good, almost theraputic

7. STAY organized. I have no problem becoming organized, it the staying power I lack.

8. Clean more OFTEN.

9. LOVE my family

10. LIVE everyday, not just the "special" ones. I have been taking lots of pictures. Of things I've made and received as well as family. We just recently took a trip to Disney. Ofcourse I took some great shot so the kids. I'll leave you with one of my favorites of my family.


6 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Jeannine said...

Glad you're coming back and you've made a great list of promises.

Happy New Year!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Elleoz said...

What a sweet picture! Glad to see you posting again.

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Shanna said...

hello there. if you are the same lori b who signed up for the quilts for kims quilt project can you please email us at quiltsforthekims@yahoo.com. we haven't heard from you since the 18th of december when you asked to contribute in a comment and didn't leave an email address. we have you signed up to create a square for the yellow quilt.

you can find the info at the blog: quiltsforthekims.blogspot.com

if you're not the same lori then sorry to bother!

xo~shanna

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Vintage Papers said...

welcome back!!!

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori... i was wondering what happened. So good to see you back blogging.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Shona Cole said...

Lori, I find blogging keeps me accountable too! It can be addictive though :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home