The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Monkey Love

Well I've been branching out lately in my crafty endevours. I am still a paper girl at heart. But there's something about sewing fabrics together to make a 3-d item that rocks. Felt has become my new obsession. I love the feel of it, the colors it comes in and the beating it can handle. I am a craftster junkie. If you are not a member, go and join NOW. It is a wonderful site with an abundance of information. The members are amazing and the swaps are a blast. I made this monkey for the ongoing Wish swap.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger zeliaevora said...

How cool is that! i love it!!!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Funky Finds said...

CUTE! I LOVE MONKEYS!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger ssshauna said...

nice work... you might want to check out the Toy Society Project and have your beautiful work reach some very loving hands. It's a great way to create a more caring and artful community! I have 'dropped' one little toy and am already hooked! see the blog for more details: http://thetoysociety.blogspot.com/
Your monkey is too cute! Might have to try my hand at a monkey too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home