The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Been a long time, but this is IMPORTANT :)

Please help my children's school win $500,000 and vote 5 times for them on facebook in the Kohl's Cares Contest. There is only 110 students in the school and they could really benefit from this money. Every vote counts so please vote 5 times and pass this on to those you know. I want my children to see that anything is possible if you want it bad enough :)

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger Coleen said...

Hi Lori, just thought I'd drop by. I'm following on your blog. Hope you'll come by and follow on mine. Lots of crafty stuff there. Thanks again for the great swap.

Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home