The Creative Soul

a place to share my thoughts on life, art and becoming a better me.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Iron Chefs Perhaps

I am not a very good cook. I can't follow a recipe to save my life and have been known to ruin toast :) I thought if I start my kids at a young age, they may grow into chefs. For Chanukkah we bought the kids a play kitchen, complete with faux granite and hardwood floors. Ofcourse they needed the right attire and here they are in all their glory :) I always hear how fast they grow up and to enjoy them while you can. I try to a little everyday

7 Comments:

At 4:55 AM , Blogger Vintage Papers said...

such a cute photo! My kids loved their kitchen set when they were little also!

 
At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute are they :o) Love this picture.

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Shona Cole said...

Adorable kids.

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Lori said...

They sure are cute. I need a new kitchen. Faux granite and hardword floors sound better than my junky 30 year old apartment linoleum. :)

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Lauri said...

Hey-remember me? (artsmith_satx from the flickr fat quarter swap) I just found you on Crafster! I want to join the fabric swap, but, I seem to have lost my USB cable for my camera, so I can't post any pictures of my fabrics! :((

And I LOVE the monkey you made!

 
At 5:24 AM , Blogger Patricia said...

Hi Lori,
Can you please email me.
Patricia
pkeller697@aol.com
Thanks!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Handgathered said...

Hi Lori. Your children are indeed sweet. I would like to introduce myself. I am Anni Schwabe from Deerfield, IL. (aka Handgathered) I just googled you after browsing Stampington.com. I am impressed (and jealous) with your accomplishments with being a Stampington artist on call.
I also just started a blog but I feel just like you do about what to say? Please visit mine at handgathered.blogspot.com/ I would like to create a link to The Creative Soul on my blog, if I may. Please let me know if it's cool.
I'm married and also a stay at home mom. Our kids are 21 & 12. My art has been published in Stampington's issues and I've been featured. Anyway, hope you can find the time in your busy sched. to respond.
Yours in art, Anni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home